Sunday 13 December 2015

FINAL OUTCOME


Makeup designer- Amelia Richmond Knight 
Makeup artist- Me 

I like how my final makeup turned out although i think there was a lot of room for improvement. I love how the skin looks and the heart shape i think i improved alot from the practises. I wish i had more time to be able to blend the nose contour more and make it more clean. I also would have loved to make the lips much neater and blended as I feel they look quite messy. I love how the eyebrows look and think the white was really effective. I think I created the look to a good standard although just the little details i could of improved on. I feel like i met Amelias expectations and took note of everything she wanted to change from the practises. 





Makeup designer- Me                
 Makeup Artist- Amelia Richmond Knight 

I feel like me and my partner worked well in the way of we knew exactly what our designs were from the start and we kept in contact through the whole process with more than 3 practises each. I did find it difficult working with someone who hadn't done a lot of makeup previously and felt i had to push a few suggestions to make the makeup efficient. I feel like Amelia improved a lot through her practises and took on board my criticism which really helped the final piece. I liked how the final design looked, If i was to do it again myself i would of changed a couple of things including making the skin look a lot more smoother and a lot better coverage around my blemishes. I also would have changed the shape of how the peals were placed as they were meant to look like a cut crease but kind of curved a little. The contour also looked quite mucky and my skin is general looked very pink. The blush placement was a lot better in the final makeup and i like the eyebrows.  




No comments:

Post a Comment