Thursday 12 November 2015

MY PARTNER PRACTICING MY DESIGN


Here are the photos from the first practice my partner did of my design. I feel we worked really well together and it was easy to give each other instructions. I gave my partner ,Amelia, photos of my design and my face chart. Along with a list of products needed.
Obviously for the first practise there will be more cons then pros because this is the time to be picky about my design and point out the things that i want slightly changing..

PROS 

  • Eyebrows were covered well and looked the same as my design 
  • My right eye pearls were very successful and were the shape I wanted them to be. 
  • The gold was applied correctly 
  • The lips were faded nicely 
CONS 
  • The way the foundation was applied wasn't as I wanted it which meant blemishes werent covered as well as I would of liked and looked streaky in places. Using patting motions instead of swiping with the sponge will help to keep the foundation flawless and make sure everywhere has a nice even coverage with no streaked parts (under eyes and nose especially) 
  • Make sure the chin and any blemishes are completely covered and the skin looks really dewy and smooth. Don't use a brush as this will create streaks and dryness as my skin is really sensitive. 
  • Use powder only under the eyes and try not get anywhere else as the skin needs to look really dewy. 
  • Make the contour really visible but blend it really well. Dont bring it too far towards the mouth. 
  • Use patting motions when putting highlighter on the nose as this will prevent the foundation from moving 
  • Use a really fluffy brush for the eyeshadow, the eyeshadow needs to be really blended and symmetrical. Make sure it is kept only in the crease and not too far to the eyebrows. 
  • When applying the blusher make sure it is on the right part of the face right on the apples of the cheeks, the blusher was really high and was close to my eye when it should be at the bottom of my cheekbones and blended into the contour. They became two separates on the face with a space between. The blush should sit slightly on the bottom of the contour and blend in easily. 
  • Make sure the cupids bow is really prominent meaning you will have to line it into shape. 
For a first practise I think the design was successful but there was quite a few things I wanted to be particular about to give my design the look I wanted. 



No comments:

Post a Comment