Sunday 4 October 2015

PERFECT EYES AND LIPS- TECHNICAL


When doing eye makeup you always have to think about the eye shape this sheet really helped to figure out where the shadow should go when creating an eye shape.
My partners eyes were close set.
I started by adding a light colour all over the eye. I then added a white highlight to the inner corners which would make the eyes seem further apart from eachother and create an illusion of more space. I then added a darker colour to the outside which would also bring the eyes further away from eachother. I also added lashes to the outer corner only to create a more cat eye shape.


When applying the lip colour i first used a lip liner outlining the natural lip line and then scraping off my lipstick i used a lipbrush to apply from the outside downwards towards the middle of the lip. I chose a mauve pink lip as it would compliment her skin tone. I then went around the lip using concealer and a small brush to neaten it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment