Saturday 7 November 2015

MY FINAL DESIGN

After incorporating all of the features I wanted in my final design and working from my first face chart I came up with this makeup as my final design. I love how the final makeup turned out and I like how it is quite simple yet really effective. I kept the skin looking really dewy and highlighted with a pale base. I used dark red lips to show Lettice Knoylls dark side and faded them outwards to give a fashion vibe. I wanted the eyebrows to stay white and look brushed through so they weren't a prominent feature to the face.  I love how the pearls look on the eye and my idea was to create a contemporary 'cut crease' look but using adornments that may have been used in the elizabethan era. I wanted my look to be very fashion based and suitable for runway. I think I have achieved this without it being too dramatic as I wanted to make sure it wasn't over the top or similar to other designs. If i was to do this again I might have used something else other than pearls as I know many people have used pearls and I'd like to do something different. I also would use lashes on the bottom if I had more time to make the eyes look bigger.

PRODUCT LIST TO USE-

SKIN-
Illamasqua skin base WHITE and 07 mixed
Illamasqua satin primer
Seventeen liquid highlighter (will be provided)
Illamasqua translucent powder
Illamasqua sculpt kit (will be provided)
Illamasqua blush duo (will be provided)
Revolution baked highlighter (will be provided)


EYES AND EYEBROWS-
NYX jumbo pencil (will be provided)
Illamasqua metal palette- gold
MAC brown eyeshadow from palette
black mascara
small pearls (will be provided)

LIPS
Sleek lipstick (will be provided)


No comments:

Post a Comment