Thursday 12 November 2015

PRACTISING MY PARTNERS FINAL DESIGN

First Practise 
This was my first practise of my partners design. I was quite nervous about doing the symmetrical shape on the face and getting it really crisp. Me being the perfectionist I am would change a lot about my first practise but I did like the blending of the gold on the outside of the heart and I think it looked really effective.

CHANGES TO BE MADE... 

  • Use a ruler to actually help make the shape symmetrical, especially the cheek bone shape as one was more further in that the other side. 
  • Use concealer on any blemishes making sure the skin looks flawless and the foundation is a nice full coverage. 
  • Make the point of the heart in the middle really sharp, using a thinner brush. 
  • Use a black liner and red lipstick instead of the Supra colour which was discussed with partner who agreed it would work better as super colour is not a good lip product as it slips really easily. 
  • I would like the make the nose contour smaller lines and blend it downwards really lightly as I think this looks really harsh. 
  • Use a cream product under the eyes to make the color a lot denser. Also use a different more deeper red eyeshadow as this one looked really pink even when layering it. 
  • Make the flicks more upwards and end at the eyebrows so they aren't as prominent 
  • Neaten up the eye area in general making the lines alot more clean and blended. 




No comments:

Post a Comment